Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: zombie apocalypse survival k  (Read 1543 times)
Dsmith3232
Backcountry Elite**
Backcountry Guide

View Profile
« on: February 02, 2012, 12:17:08 PM »

Oh so there has been basically no snow here and I have been watching TV. I watched the Walking Dead and dug show.
Then I ran across this little “backpacking” device. Kind of neat and they mention the fraise zombie apocalypse survival kit. Made me wonder. What gear would you want when the zombie apocalypse came?

http://thegoat.backcountry.com/2012/02/02/wood-burning-iphone-charger/
stuckinjersey
Backcountry Guide

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 09:49:31 PM »

Two things are all you need to survive the zombies
1) Conan Barbarian's Sword
2) Crate of fresh twinkies

A helicopter would not suck either but only if I was allowed three things. A baked twinkie on a cold winter night can make a bad day at the zombie killng office seem like only a dream.
Also Sir's! That is alot of wood to burn in order to keep your cell phone working which is silly because everyone knows zombies stink at cell phone tower maintenance and we wouldn't have cell service for long not to get into the aspect that the goverment zombies would be tapping your calls and then know exactly where to find your brains! Grin
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 09:52:15 PM by stuckinjersey » Logged

Well if you snooze, you loze? Then I guess I snoost and lost!!!!
surf88
Backcountry Elite**
Backcountry Guide

climb

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2012, 11:49:28 PM »

Are there going to be any hot zombie chicks?

More Snow Please?

My Blog:
http://www.outdoortripreports.com/
atruss
Backcountry Elite*
Backcountry Guide

Ntrenttt
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 06:48:24 PM »

theres no such thing as zombie hot chicks

Just zombie chicks,
There was that night of the living dead part ((alot)  I don't remember the number)) that featured a semi hot zombie chick but she still was pretty banged up with all sorts of gross things attached to her
She's about as hot as they get

Neat little device, must have a thermocouple in it to generate electricity

I think I've figured out Facebook's major appeal. It offers uber-narci­ssists an opportunit­y to have their proverbial 15 minutes every five f------g minutes
Dsmith3232
Backcountry Elite**
Backcountry Guide

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2012, 12:15:22 PM »

I do not even have an Iphone but thought the device was neat. I would say a japans samurai sward would be the best blade weapon. No beetter blade has evver been made.
Tommy T
Backcountry Guide

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2012, 12:51:47 PM »

What makes a good sword?

It's an interesting and difficult question.

There is a story from the Third Crusade that King Richard and his Islamic counterpart, Saladin, realizing that neither could continue their protracted battle for Jerusalem because of conspiracies in their own ranks back home (re-read the stories of Robin Hood -- and Saladin was having some of the same sort of problems back in Bagdad), met to negotiate a disengagement.  Richard drew his mighty battle sword and cleaved an iron anvil to show its strength and power.  Saladin threw a feather pillow into the air, drew his rapier and sliced it in half as it fell.  

(Incidently, Richard agreed to dismantle the Crusader's critical and, in its time, nearly invicible battlements at Ascalon and Saladin agreed to admit Christian pilgrims and merchants to Jerusalem. )

Tommy T.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 07:12:53 PM by Tommy T » Logged

Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.
                                                                             -- Pablo Picasso
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: